Contact Our Firm  
  How We Can Help
and Your Benefits

Apply for U.S. Visa

  Immigration Consultation  
  Immigration Questionnaires  
  Complimentary Services  


  Contact an Immigration Lawyer

English      Spanish


US Work Visas

H 1-B Visa

There is no such thing as an American "work permit." However, several options exist for employers wanting to employ a foreign national worker and for immigrants and nonimmigrants wanting to apply for work visa in the U.S. The following three classes of individuals are permitted to obtain work visa in the U.S.:

  1. Foreign nationals authorized to work incident to their immigration status
  2. Foreign nationals permitted to work for a specific employer incident to their immigration status
  3. Foreign nationals eligible for employment authorization, but who must first obtain permission from the government in the form of an Employment Authorization Document (EAD)

The LL.M. Law Group understands that obtaining a U.S. work visa can sometimes be difficult, particularly since the various classes of foreign nationals who have or may have employment authorization in the United States do not follow the same procedure in order to obtain the authorization, nor do they receive the same kinds of documents to establish authorization. Please click on one of the following links to learn more about how the LL.M. Law Group can help you start working, and stop worrying.



    Our Professionals
    LL.M. Law Group Fact Sheet
    Immigration Terms
    Immigration FAQ
    Immigration Links  
    Immigration News  
Information and
    Legal Notice  
    Credit Card Payment


U.S . immigration lawyers working for you.

LL.M. Law Group
53 W. Jackson Boulevard
Suite 525
Chicago, Illinois 60604 

T: (312) 880-0872
F: (312) 880-0870

Transaction Processing